Identifying the role that technology plays now and in the future is crucial. We should always seek to future-proof our developments to ensure they remain relevant in the short/medium term. We are at the start of the InDEx project project; where we are mindful of selecting the most suitable technology platform to take us into the future. One of the first decisions we have to make is: which full-stack (otherwise development/production environment) should develop with. For the uninitiated, the term full-stack means working with all the layers from the back-end to the front-end technologies. For many years, the standard environment was referred to as the LAMP and it primarily involved Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP or Perl or...
- How widely is HTTPS used in the public sector of the UK?
- Thoughts on the use of technology in mental health and the military
- Queen Mary University of London Job Site "Hacked"
- What is deep learning, and why should you care?
- MEAN Stack User Authentication and SMS validation with Twilio/Authy: Part 2/2 - Creating the IONIC App
- MEAN Stack User Authentication and SMS validation with Twilio/Authy: Part 1/2 - Developing the API
- InDEx App: A Medical Research Council Funded Project
The boring stuff
All code, opinion and information on this blog are my personal view and do not represent or relate my past and/or current employer's view in any way.
Copyright 2017, Daniel Leightley
Except otherwise, everything on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Simply, share with attribution. This site utilises the amazing core design by Troy Hunt. I encorage you to read his blog.