IPDLN is an international conference on Population Data Linkage. It takes place every two years. This year IPDLN 2016 was hosted in Swansea, Wales, at the Swansea University Bay campus from 24th August 2016 to 26th August 2016. The campus is located on the sea front, approximately a one hour walk from Swansea train station (I decided to walk it). It has taken me a couple of weeks to post this - been very busy due to a new project starting up. I arrived in Swansea on the 24th August 2016 direct from London. I was really excited because I did not know what to expect from this type of conference. After all, it was my first data linkage conference...
- How widely is HTTPS used in the public sector of the UK?
- Thoughts on the use of technology in mental health and the military
- Queen Mary University of London Job Site "Hacked"
- What is deep learning, and why should you care?
- MEAN Stack User Authentication and SMS validation with Twilio/Authy: Part 2/2 - Creating the IONIC App
- MEAN Stack User Authentication and SMS validation with Twilio/Authy: Part 1/2 - Developing the API
- InDEx App: A Medical Research Council Funded Project
The boring stuff
All code, opinion and information on this blog are my personal view and do not represent or relate my past and/or current employer's view in any way.
Copyright 2017, Daniel Leightley
Except otherwise, everything on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Simply, share with attribution. This site utilises the amazing core design by Troy Hunt. I encorage you to read his blog.