The European Psychiatric Association (EPA) Gothenburg 18th meeting of the Section of Epidemiology and Social Psychiatry aims to to provide a platform for psychiatric epidemiology and social psychiatry research from across the world. I submitted an abstract related to the use of Health Episode Statistics (HES) in epidemiology (more on this later). This year EPA was held in Gothenburg, Sweden between November 30-December 3, 2016 at the Scandic Hotel Opalen, near the centre of Gothenburg. We flew from London Gatwick on Tuesday 29th November in time for registration on Wednesday 30th. I was really excited to attend this conference, it is my first overseas conference with King's College London (KCL). Day 1 - Wed 30 Nov The conference started with...
- How widely is HTTPS used in the public sector of the UK?
- Thoughts on the use of technology in mental health and the military
- Queen Mary University of London Job Site "Hacked"
- What is deep learning, and why should you care?
- MEAN Stack User Authentication and SMS validation with Twilio/Authy: Part 2/2 - Creating the IONIC App
- MEAN Stack User Authentication and SMS validation with Twilio/Authy: Part 1/2 - Developing the API
- InDEx App: A Medical Research Council Funded Project
The boring stuff
All code, opinion and information on this blog are my personal view and do not represent or relate my past and/or current employer's view in any way.
Copyright 2017, Daniel Leightley
Except otherwise, everything on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Simply, share with attribution. This site utilises the amazing core design by Troy Hunt. I encorage you to read his blog.