Later on in May I will be in Los Angeles at a closed symposium between University of Southern California and King's Centre for Military Health Research. I will be presenting on the potential use of technology in the military for healthcare delivery (serving and veterans, focused on mental health). I thought it would be interesting to write some of my thoughts here. Many are questions without any 'real' answer. I have focused on mobile delivery [Internet of Things] in this article. Internet of Things - The Revolution? You may have heard of Internet of Things (IoT) and think it is something revolutionary, the answer to all our prayers and something never seen before. You'd be wrong. It is a buzzword...
- How widely is HTTPS used in the public sector of the UK?
- Thoughts on the use of technology in mental health and the military
- Queen Mary University of London Job Site "Hacked"
- What is deep learning, and why should you care?
- MEAN Stack User Authentication and SMS validation with Twilio/Authy: Part 2/2 - Creating the IONIC App
- MEAN Stack User Authentication and SMS validation with Twilio/Authy: Part 1/2 - Developing the API
- InDEx App: A Medical Research Council Funded Project
The boring stuff
All code, opinion and information on this blog are my personal view and do not represent or relate my past and/or current employer's view in any way.
Copyright 2017, Daniel Leightley
Except otherwise, everything on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Simply, share with attribution. This site utilises the amazing core design by Troy Hunt. I encorage you to read his blog.