I was recently asked to present on the topic of deep learning in the real world at Manchester Metropolitan University for their series 'Professional Development'. I was more than happy to present at the University where I did my undergraduate and postgraduate studies. Thank you @MMU_CMDT for allowing me to guest lecture on the exciting topic of #DeepLearning and why students should care! #London bound.— Dan (@_Dr_Daniel) March 3, 2017 My approach for the lecture , which needed to last circa 50 minutes with Q&A, was to present a top level overview of deep learning, why students’ should care and how they can get involved (career/hobby). I first needed to define the scope and context,...
- How widely is HTTPS used in the public sector of the UK?
- Thoughts on the use of technology in mental health and the military
- Queen Mary University of London Job Site "Hacked"
- What is deep learning, and why should you care?
- MEAN Stack User Authentication and SMS validation with Twilio/Authy: Part 2/2 - Creating the IONIC App
- MEAN Stack User Authentication and SMS validation with Twilio/Authy: Part 1/2 - Developing the API
- InDEx App: A Medical Research Council Funded Project
The boring stuff
All code, opinion and information on this blog are my personal view and do not represent or relate my past and/or current employer's view in any way.
Copyright 2017, Daniel Leightley
Except otherwise, everything on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Simply, share with attribution. This site utilises the amazing core design by Troy Hunt. I encorage you to read his blog.